Meditation & Therapy
- The Toronto Meditation Guide – a great resource to check out talks, courses, workshops etc. across the city.
- Gitchie M’Qua Centre – located at Bathurst & St. Clair this meditation centre focuses on three areas: meditation and contemplative studies (including courses and workshops year round), the healing arts and End-of-life care training program and education around death and dying.
- Toronto Western Hospital & University Health Network – are offering a mindfulness based meditation course for pain management, and they also have the Mindful Cognitive – Behaviour Therapy Program Anxiety Clinic.
- Upaya Institute & Zen Centre – this is a link to their newsletter which is full of interesting articles, blogs, links etc., but if you feel like going to the southwest for a meditation retreat, this is the place!
Emotional Freedom Technique/ EFT:
- Sue Young is an advanced EFT practitioner here in Toronto who has helped numerous people with compulsive negative thinking, excessive worrying, addictive behaviour, fear-based thinking and many other destructive thought patterns, break the pattern and change their lives with this powerful & simple technique.